Pick-up Raids

Jun

Dalayan Beginner

IRC Channel: #pick-up

-- Looking for a few people interested that can run things/track DKP should I be late or unable to attend. --

Due to a combination of lackluster attendance and, more recently, me not being online as often, pick-up raids haven't happened in awhile. I will be trying again to host pick-up raids on Wednesday and Sunday nights, starting at around 7PM EST and ending at Midnight. The only requirements are being level 63+ and being able to stay the duration of the raid. Please PM me on these forums or /t Junius in game if you're interested or have any questions about it, just make sure to give me the Name/Class of your character.

Loot is somewhat DKP based, but recently many raiders have been first-timers. That being said, if you have DKP and have already received some items, I will likely try to spread loot out, regardless of bids. This will be done either randomly, or at my discretion in obvious cases (As in, I wont require a warrior to random against a rogue for an off-hand hate weapon, etc). I still have the DKP list, which is up to date, and can send it through PM upon request.

So, if you want to attend raids, please be on and ready before the stated start time, and please be in IRC, channel: #pick-up. The meeting spot is the SE corner of GFaydark. Targets will then be chosen based on the force, what is available, and where the majority would like to raid.

Raid went well, grats to Freygh on completing his Mask quest, and grats to the other loot winners. Thanks to everyone for showing up on time and focusing the whole raid :toot: If you want the DKP list (Most people were first timers, so you probably should get a list), PM me with your in-game name. Also, use IRC, channel #pick-up!

Some loot

Next raid is Sunday, 7pm EST. SE corner of GFay like always.

DKP List - (3-29-07)

Adefan: 10
Adnon: 10
Adron: 10
Alectro: 20
Allielyn: 10
Althalonas: 10
Armand: 5
Aryst: 20
Behn: 10
Belirian: 10
Bonabel: 10