Path of the Cult Priest

Montug

Dalayan Beginner
I've obtained the staff and the temper for this quest, yet when I talk to Cult Priest Vanissa she prompts me with the dialogue "[D4] The filthy muts no longer trust me." (spelling error in game, but not the issue). When I enter the D4 response she doesn't respond back and the Sludgepaw Gnolls will have nothing to do with me and only attack me like normal.

I've obtained the staff and the temper for this quest, yet when I talk to Cult Priest Vanissa she prompts me with the dialogue "[D4] The filthy muts no longer trust me." (spelling error in game, but not the issue). When I enter the D4 response she doesn't respond back and the Sludgepaw Gnolls will have nothing to do with me and only attack me like normal.

quest seemed to work fine for me. maybe try invis or something so the gnolls dont auto agro u b4 you are able to hail them

This should be fixed as well as a few other problems, thanks for making me aware.

This should be fixed as well as a few other problems, thanks for making me aware.

Thanks for all the help Marza, I just completed the quest around 10 minutes ago. Got the nifty staff and the robe. It was a fun quest line to do. Looking forward to more fun quests in the future like this.

dont forget about the awesome 47hp ammo heal clicker ^^

lol, after having to get mielech's war mead I thought the quests would require higher level content to complete, but yeah I can see the clicky heal being good at level 20 though I did it at 55.

Back
Top Bottom