Pancakes > Waffles

PANCAKES OR WAFFLES

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nebi

Dalayan Pious Diety
the epic battle of pancakes vs waffles has been going on since the dawn of time. Today we will settle the score and one will be become KING OF THE BREAKFAST WORLD

THESE ARE PANCAKES
pancakes.jpg
+

THESE ARE WAFFLES
Waffles_with_Strawberries.jpg

If you're some loser that eats crap like creps then this thread is not for you. VOTING WILL END in
tumblr_inline_n1uaw0iqPO1rc49r3.gif

Waffles > Pancakes:

Syrup fills each little cube with delicious sugary goodness, so when you cut out bites it's excellent. Pancakes eventually absorb the syrup and become mushy nasty messes.

Very true. I remember one of the staples of my existence in basic training was Peanut Butter + Syrup on top. The Peanut Butter would melt and mix with the syrup on top. Amazing.

Really really goodass pancakes most definitely stack up to waffles (heh). But on average, yeah, sorry, even shitty generic waffles are kinda awesome.

Very true. I remember one of the staples of my existence in basic training was Peanut Butter + Syrup on top. The Peanut Butter would melt and mix with the syrup on top. Amazing.
Great minds... I love my waffles with PB+syrup! Clearly confectionery sugar on top is only for fat kids...

Edit - Deein, your picture of waffles is insulting. You were trying to stack the odds in favor of pancakes. Who finds waffles delightful without some maple syrup?

Im hungover as hell and I now have to go make some waffles because that is the clear winner. PS crepes are awesome ( fuck you cuban missle! <3 )

Back
Top Bottom