Paladins

Tempus

Staff Emeritus
Taken from the SoD Homepage:

Patch, - November th, by Wiz

- Grace/Walk of the Beast line of spells have been changed to increase spell and DoT damage by 10/20% in addition to aggro-reducing abilities.
- Considerably improved the aggro-generation of Stun and Blind.
- Fixed a number of bugs with Bard song mechanics.
- Sitting and being stunned will no longer stop the melody songs of Bards, only the active songs.
- Bards can now stop all their songs with /cm endsong

Looks like they are getting their agro back. Grats guys.

Yes. So far so good.
Havent tested it fully myself but it seems like its working nicely.

I was in fact there tanking abom, but Im talking about group aggro which I havent tested yet. Aslo there are alot of unstunnable mobs kicking around, so ill only have blind to work with for aggro wanna test that out too.

Stun agro works on unstunnable mobs, they still turn on you it seems.

I spent 5 hours or so playing Khalid in fire grottos after this change it's a good improvement, before he couldn't even reliably break mez half the time, now its back on track with a normal tank, he can also hold AE agro well which is a nice class defining function.

Very happy :)

Yeah, this is much better. I no longer have to worry about aggro on slows and the like. Haven't grouped with a chanter yet, but I'm guessing it won't be a problem. Grouping with noob rogues like Khiz I have to chain cast cease, desist and blind to hold aggro, and I still lose it every once in a while... but that's compared to not being able to hold aggro for 2 seconds before.

All in all I'd say the changes are excellent =)

For mez breaking I used

1 Taunt
Words of Thunder - DD breaks mez
Divine Stun while it's still froze + some melee hits and maybe another taunt

Maimai never got agro :)

Back
Top Bottom