Paladins and Holy Swords

Drakain63

Dalayan Beginner
I know there are a few Paladin and Shadow Knight only swords out there, and from my digging on the Forums and the Wiki shows there used to be a couple Quests for Holy Swords (Sunflame and Kealeanth) but these were removed.

I guess my question is, will there be a quest added for Paladins or Shadow Knights for a Holy/Unholy Sword?

And if the answer is 'no' then are there any other swords out there with the Paladin 'Epic' model or the old Soulfire model... I guess ever since Live and now playing SoD, a flaming sword has been a symbol of the Paladin, and I'd like that to continue with my paladin on SoD. And if there's no such thing anymore... oh well... there are some nice blades out there still.

Thanks!

Blade of intangible (sp?) rending has soulfire graphic iirc.

Defender / avenger i don't think so, but i would bet there probably is/was one in PoFire, or Tower of tarhyl if there was one at all.

Blade of Intangible Rending now looks like Ytraz, and Fiery Defender used to be the graphic for the Pally only Nart sword, but that was also changed.

(Soulfire / Fiery Avenger are the same graphic)

Yeah... When I posted this it was Feb '07 before the Thurg Quests were put in. Thanks though.

*Edit* Yeah now that I go back and read the last few posts, you weren't replying to the original question.... my bad... :psyduck:

Sorry, I failed to look at the orignal post date and replied to a necro.

I did think it was a very odd question as every paladin has one of the things =)

Back
Top Bottom