Pacelain and Vah swords

Goldfolk

Dalayan Elder
Just wanted to confirm that this was my fault and not a bug.

A relatively new toon asked me to tank Parcelain, on Thursday night GMT and as I wanted to put a couple of Vah swords in as well for my main (Nuchre) I went along.

Unfortunately, we wiped, after Nuchre had given him said swords and then I called in some help from my Guild and we killed it but no Vah swords were on corpse.

Because we had so much DPS I decided to concentrate on tanking and probably didn't cast with Nuchre at all.

Is this the reason for no swords at end or is there a bug? Or does Nuchre have ot be the first person to loot corpse?

when you wipe to the activated quest mob he reverts to his previous state. If you do not reactivate him into the harder vah-quest-version again, you will not receive the rewards for killing that version.

Yes but Parc swallowed Nuchre's swords, the wiki script suggests that the swords stay inside him and I only need to kill him.

Do I reactivate him automatically when Nuchre engages, do I have to hail to reactivate or do I have to get 2 more swords? I just don't want to waste another Parc if I need new swords.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom