Opethica clears name

jdg4845

Dalayan Beginner
It came to my attention last night that i had developed a bad wrap for something someone else has done and some how or another i was confused with that person but took blame ..just so you know I am a noob everyone knows that. i die everyday i play but i have busted my but to learn, listen to council from other more experienced players and worked hard on quest and to get exp and to further progress my toon and I enjoy doing so. I have always tried to help anyone i could and always been down to raid or exp or help others anytime and tried to be friendly in the process. If i have done anything to offend anyone i promise it was unintentional. sometimes thing can grow from a weed to a big giant unwanted trash tree if its not confronted and pulled from the root..so if anyone has anything they want to discuss to clarify or anything to say about me please come to me directly so we can get to the bottom of it.And if anyone needs help in any kind of way weather i know you or not please come to me so we can find a solution

I am sure that I am not the only person wondering this, but I am not sure anyone else will just say it so ...

Who are you (not many people, if any, will know you by "jdg4845") and what the "H. E. Double-hockey-sticks" are you talking about?

I am sure that I am not the only person wondering this, but I am not sure anyone else will just say it so ...

Who are you (not many people, if any, will know you by "jdg4845") and what the "H. E. Double-hockey-sticks" are you talking about?

I think the name was in the thread subject.

Opethica,
I wouldn't be too concerned about it. There are lots of jerks out there that get forgiven for stuff all the time. But, if you really want to get 'forgiven' for what ever, just change your password to your account and don't give it out. Play your own toons. Be kind to everyone you come across and in global channels. Don't piss off the staff. Don't steal other folk's kills/camps/spawns/what ever. That should make for an enjoyable experience here and everyone will love you.
Cheers.

It came to my attention last night that i had developed a bad wrap for something someone else has done and some how or another i was confused with that person but took blame ..just so you know I am a noob everyone knows that. i die everyday i play but i have busted my but to learn, listen to council from other more experienced players and worked hard on quest and to get exp and to further progress my toon and I enjoy doing so. I have always tried to help anyone i could and always been down to raid or exp or help others anytime and tried to be friendly in the process. If i have done anything to offend anyone i promise it was unintentional. sometimes thing can grow from a weed to a big giant unwanted trash tree if its not confronted and pulled from the root..so if anyone has anything they want to discuss to clarify or anything to say about me please come to me directly so we can get to the bottom of it.And if anyone needs help in any kind of way weather i know you or not please come to me so we can find a solution

truth be told when you were in <goon squad> you were afk a lot more than you were at the actual raid. and asking you to cast songs while you were there seemed to be out of your league.

truth be told when you were in <goon squad> you were afk a lot more than you were at the actual raid. and asking you to cast songs while you were there seemed to be out of your league.
I made one messed up doing that one time and if i ever go afk during a raid its for a vary good reason so what you say is basically not true but thank you Nebi

well the post does say opethiqa

You are a turd sandwich, and once people figure out all the characters you try to pass off as individuals then you are a full turd sandwich. Not much more than that. People don't enjoy turd sandwiches.

You are a turd sandwich, and once people figure out all the characters you try to pass off as individuals then you are a full turd sandwich. Not much more than that. People don't enjoy turd sandwiches.
and thats what im talking about...exactly what im trying to clear my name of...one thing ........" once people figure out all the characters you try to pass off as individuals "?? now what is the crap allegation and who is jotto? lets pull it out like a weed i dont play this shit...come to me my face

who is jotto and wtf are you talking about? when i was in 7v i used ringers to heal i had to because half my guild at the time was stuck up assholes so i used malicre like alot of other wars use healers..one time i accidentally ooc'd lfg on the cleric while casting a Raego and the 7v dudes made a big deal about it..what it was when i left i told them they where a bunch of pee holes and they didnt like it and soric started some shit and it got back to me through irelc because he was the only one who had the balls to confront me about it...do go off calling people names and accuse them of shit when you have no idea what your talking about
rawr

call me up look me up on facebook idc care fly down ill pick you up from the airport but grow a pair and quit with the slanderous bullshit .and id rather be a noob who afk'd once during a raid then be a guild leader who looks down their nose at others with the with the lack of ability to teach

call me up look me up on facebook idc care fly down ill pick you up from the airport but grow a pair and quit with the slanderous bullshit .and id rather be a noob who afk'd once during a raid then be a guild leader who looks down their nose at others with the with the lack of ability to teach
Relax man. You're getting trolled because you made a pretty bad opening post and keep posting like a spitfire. Don't let this forum questing get to you. Take a break, regroup, don't check this thread again, and enjoy killing some pixels in game.

Relax man. You're getting trolled because you made a pretty bad opening post and keep posting like a spitfire. Don't let this forum questing get to you. Take a break, regroup, don't check this thread again, and enjoy killing some pixels in game.

8 BLOCK MOTHER F'ER SAME SOME SHIT GAIN. GONE GET A CLAP * PLAP PLAP*

Back
Top Bottom