Opethica clears name

..Uh huh.. sure i am
watch yourself. we're goon squad

our last guild meeting

ichstun.jpg

why are you even posting on my thread man? i got no problem with you and it dont even have anything to do with you just curious

Seemed to me he was trying to help you out. Since pretty much the first post this has gone from clearing your name to a "don't believe the people in goon squad".

Sounds like guild drama to me but who knows, I've never played with you in game.

well it started off a whole different issue that had nothing to do with these dudes ..that was a misunderstand and wanted people to know i wasnt a certain person these douchers just felt the need to troll my post.

Who the fuck are any of you besides like 3 people?

Jesus. Bring back Happyland, so I have something to do while waiting in queue on gw2

This guy, coming in to shit up the joint.
Aisling come play WoW
Naaah, I ain't feeling subscriptions tbh. The closest I've come to one of those was for lootcrate or whatever, but they always have a ton of shit in those boxes I don't want, along with the few I do. Come play guild wars! You already have it so that shit is freeeeeee. You are missing out on Heavy Gunner snowball god of battle madness.

I played GW2 with Lumineve and Wealwawn for a week or two. They are quitters though and it ended up being a sad solo experience.

Ope is one of the worst people I ever played with he is so bad I thought he was a little kid or had something rly wrong with him... Then I seen a picture of him and lost even more respect for the guy... A grown ass man.. No concept of how this game works didn't follow instructions afk like crazy... Totally didn't understand his class abilities.. Yea.. Poor guy I feel a tiny bit bad for him

This thread is pretty good almost Chillville material. Bring back chillville. After you joined Prophecy you have really gotten alot of loots lol.

Back
Top Bottom