Open Raids

Nebi

Dalayan Pious Diety
Hail adventurers,

My name is Deein and I am going to start doing some open raids! Since people are not always near the computer and might want to raid I have opened a twitter account ( http://www.twitter.com/SODRAIDS ) where I will post whenever an open raid is going to happen. Picture this as a batphone of sorts. This will perfect for that casual raider who might not want to sit near a computer all day but wants to raid every now and then.

I made the account private and only those who "apply" (send me a PM on the forums with your twitter handle and character name) will be accepted to receive raid updates. These raids might have ringer character in them or might not. It totally depends on who and what shows up. If we do DHK raids than obviously just about everyone can raid but if we do something a bit harder then we might have to be a bit more selective on what we choose to go.

** There will be times where even if you show up I will have to sit you out in the event you showed up with 0 gear, 0 AAs, 0 anything. Please work on your character as much as you can outside of pugs (you can easily get 5k mana on a healer, easily get some decent hp on tanks/dps now).

** Everything will be /ran 100 unless otherwise stated.

** Please have mumble installed as voice communication will be required (you do not have to talk just listen.)

** Random AFK's will get you kicked from the pug. (yes we all have real life shit to do sometimes but if you think you're only going to be there for the boss kills GTFO)

** General loot-whore-ness will get you blacklisted (if you won something you shouldnt roll on 300 other items)

**** At the moment this is a pilot only and might not even take off. I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested.

**** If you have any questions I'm either on Diashan or ElefanteF

**** There will be no raids ever on Sun, Mon, Weds

Again if you would like to do something like this send me a pm on the forums with your twitter handle, your in game character.

Hail adventurers,

My name is Deein and I am going to start doing some open raids! Since people are not always near the computer and might want to raid I have opened a twitter account ( http://www.twitter.com/SODRAIDS ) where I will post whenever an open raid is going to happen. Picture this as a batphone of sorts. This will perfect for that casual raider who might not want to sit near a computer all day but wants to raid every now and then.

I made the account private and only those who "apply" (send me a PM on the forums with your twitter handle and character name) will be accepted to receive raid updates. These raids might have ringer character in them or might not. It totally depends on who and what shows up. If we do DHK raids than obviously just about everyone can raid but if we do something a bit harder then we might have to be a bit more selective on what we choose to go.

** There will be times where even if you show up I will have to sit you out in the event you showed up with 0 gear, 0 AAs, 0 anything. Please work on your character as much as you can outside of pugs (you can easily get 5k mana on a healer, easily get some decent hp on tanks/dps now).

** Everything will be /ran 100 unless otherwise stated.

** Please have mumble installed as voice communication will be required (you do not have to talk just listen.)

** Random AFK's will get you kicked from the pug. (yes we all have real life shit to do sometimes but if you think you're only going to be there for the boss kills GTFO)

** General loot-whore-ness will get you blacklisted (if you won something you shouldnt roll on 300 other items)

**** At the moment this is a pilot only and might not even take off. I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested.

**** If you have any questions I'm either on Diashan or ElefanteF

**** There will be no raids ever on Sun, Mon, Weds

Again if you would like to do something like this send me a pm on the forums with your twitter handle, your in game character.
Still interested in getting this started??

Back
Top Bottom