old epic particle weps

Valv

Dalayan Elder
I've seen a few of the old epics floating around on the server, i know there are no epic quest but i wanted to know if all of old epics were in this game in some form or if only some of them made it.

afaik the Sk 2h epic sword is in, chanter snake thingy is in, iirc wizard epic, paladin epic, warrior 1h is in, think i saw the cleric one around too.

but no, there are no epics giving you "the ultimate weapon", there are some similar quests for certain classes though. lifeward shield for clerics, shaman focus mask/aug, sk/pal sword can fomelo me and otcho for examples (ps they look like crap) and the Tower of Tarhyl quest weapons.

anyway, welcome

Thanks for the info, always thought the old epics had some of the coolest graphics. Do you by chance know the name of the weapon that has the old bard epic graphic?

Rogue epic exists but sadly its from a chest in tot :( Bonesunder or something

Druid epic is in, its a clr/dru/shm 1hander, I know some Ogre Shaman had one, but I his name eludes me.

Has 1ft and some meager stats.

I saw the beast and the monk one the other day, not sure if the monk was a wep or a glove like it was on live. No one knows the bard one huh?

Shaman epic is from a quest in the gruplok village
rolleyesbarf.gif

Is Monk epic look in?... awsome empty hands of doom look =)

I saw the beast and the monk one the other day, not sure if the monk was a wep or a glove like it was on live. No one knows the bard one huh?

monk one is the throwingstar like things comming out of your hands. No othere look.

I remember the cleric epic graphic used to be the graphic for the FT priest hammer in DHK, but it was changed a while ago, not sure what weapon has that graphic now.

Back
Top Bottom