Old Chaotic Winds Peeps

Aribu was pretty hardcore, he was in and out of jail, but on his free time he pugged the shit out of thaz and got shit done, forcing that place to shut down cause it was too much of a loot pinata for us low tier plebs.

Draxx was abrasive but I really liked that guy.
Don/Snig owns Aomi, you'll have to get a hold of him for anything as far as that goes. He's on Facebook, easy to get in contact with.
Nobody from CW plays here, and only a few rarely check the forum for any inkling of improvement here.

You guys are
Draxx was abrasive but I really liked that guy.
Don/Snig owns Aomi, you'll have to get a hold of him for anything as far as that goes. He's on Facebook, easy to get in contact with.
Nobody from CW plays here, and only a few rarely check the forum for any inkling of improvement here.

Hey Vitali,

You still stay in contact with jarh/sema on FB?

Alarcon (me) started playing WoW on the vanilla Rebirth private server after ringers folded. I stayed fairly active there until moving back to Africa for work early this year. With the end of my contract here, shut down of rebirth, and little desire to start from scratch, I figured no MMOs for the time being.

... but it looks like the dev train is rolling again, and I will be back in the states soon, so maybe I will pop on at some point again for old times sake. If people want to PM me on what's new in the last year and a half, I'd be down to hear how life, shards, and the world are treating ya.

Back
Top Bottom