Old Chaotic Winds Peeps

Thorlash

Dalayan Beginner
Heya Thorlash/Kraun here. I am trying to contact any old Chaotic Winds officers or leaders. I have a question, please PM me.

Pretty sure only 12 people were temp banned for exploiting FG but you know that was back in the day when sod actually had more then 12 active players.

I am looking who has PoA over the toon Aomi, I have some information and need the owner. If anyone knows that would be very helpful, thank you.

I am looking who has PoA over the toon Aomi, I have some information and need the owner. If anyone knows that would be very helpful, thank you.

I would assume Sniglefritz (Don) had PoA over Aomi. He used her as CW main tank for a long time back when I was in the guild. I believe he was banned from the game and boards many years ago (~6) however.

I would assume Sniglefritz (Don) had PoA over Aomi. He used her as CW main tank for a long time back when I was in the guild. I believe he was banned from the game and boards many years ago (~6) however.
hahaha you were in cw... what an idiot

Have a funny story about chaotic winds. You guys had a monk named Arkibu. He was super hardcore and formed up pug raids all the time. This was when I was in a casual guild. You can guess what we ended up raiding. (this was before kunark and when thaz was a loot pinata) We went to thaz! We pug raided so hard, hitting up so many targets. A lot of people got upset to the point that Thaz Tower got shut down and buffed to become a tier 12 zone. We still pugged it, with ringers this time.

Pretty funny when a super geared CW paladin Just finished his hidden pally epic quest. then went to call a female Dev a Bitch and got permabanned.

cw was pretty cool

devs were pretty strange too.

Back
Top Bottom