Oh no, it's the Monk Item thread!!!

Hey remember that time there were huge sweeping itemization changes for the bane system that basically halted item progression at tier 11 and forced endgame players to backfarm content they had progressed beyond years ago since the whole last tier of items was ignored? It sure was great! I'm glad it's all being repeated all over again! At least the bane changes were eventually finished, so we should just hold tight and I'm sure this'll be fleshed out to some semblance of balance in a jiffy.

Hey remember that time there were huge sweeping itemization changes for the bane system that basically halted item progression at tier 11 and forced endgame players to backfarm content they had progressed beyond years ago since the whole last tier of items was ignored? It sure was great! I'm glad it's all being repeated all over again! At least the bane changes were eventually finished, so we should just hold tight and I'm sure this'll be fleshed out to some semblance of balance in a jiffy.

life of sod "nerf nerf nerf, more nerf on top of nerf with a side of nerf"

Such a sad state of the game =(

High tier items used to trade stats for powerful effects. They have been nerfed through and through, removing the cool powerful effects, but never regained any stats to make them tier appropriate. I held out for a long time, made detailed posts with numbers, etc, but at this point it just seems like staff wants t13 stuff to be bad.

Maybe it's like Knight weapons before Ikisith. We just need to lower these stats so we can give better rewards with Ikisith 2.0

/sarcasm

I still have two items banked that used to have bane, that never got back when the changes went in. The front page news at the time said in a week items that used to have bane would have it again.

is this thread still relevant? have any changes been made? will blazewind gloves get buffed? find out on the next episode of dragon ball Z

Back
Top Bottom