OH GOD, can what i do ? Main quest

Jotigidou

Dalayan Elder
OUCH !

I was in front of High seeker gavin with my box druid / ranger

I proceed to giving him with my ranger, everything's good.

I take my druid, i click the rusted clockword device, i click on gavin, i give it to him... and then nothing :

WTF.

Oh yeah, i clicked on my pet and didnt notice.

Lost the Rusted clockword device... NOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT: i noticed this was within petition/ GMs power , so i will take that route i suppose.

Im dumb.

Anything i can do? I really don't know.

Last edited:
I guess you could go down that route...

Personally I would go with sending Felyn/Nodnal a tell and seeing if he can just give you 1.2million pp for a charm to take your mind off these matters.

(PS: I do not have any GM powers okay)

Yeah, I got you. You will most likely have to go obtain that item again. If it is something that you can never get back, then a GM may be willing to help. I would try petitioning.

Yeah, I got you. You will most likely have to go obtain that item again. If it is something that you can never get back, then a GM may be willing to help. I would try petitioning.

I can't get it back. The dryad leader gave me a seed to give the clockwork behemoth... so at this point i'm pretty positive i'm stuck because i don't have any trace of the MQ being completed let alone the fact that my CoI faction is up to where you needed it in the MQ.

If you hadnt been afk or blind to my tells for so long you may have found some resolution to your problem.

Lesson: Don't petition then afk for a long time while sitting at the turnin mob then LD or log off :)

If you hadnt been afk or blind to my tells for so long you may have found some resolution to your problem.

Lesson: Don't petition then afk for a long time while sitting at the turnin mob then LD or log off :)

I petitioned and waited a few hours before going for chores.. but fair enough.

So in the end my MQ is capoutch, correct ?

:)

Back
Top Bottom