Oggok Newbiewizardquest...

pirotess

Dalayan Beginner
Hello,

Im atm a lvl 5 Darkelfwizard and i just finished the second part from the Newbiewizardquest in Oggok ( Illidona Starpyre)
I then went back to Faludyonna Starslinger because she told me at the start from the 1st Quest that there are 4 steps. I hailed her again and get again the text from the 1st Quest

NPC-Text: Faludyonna Starslinger says "Ahh, another young wizard has come to me.  The four will mold you into a great arcanist one day...  Though we must take it one step at a time, and not rush your learning.  The first step is one of recovery and with it gained knowledge."

So my question is now: Is there a 3rd and 4th Quest yet? And yes, I visited already all NPCs in Oggok and I also hailed Illidona Starpyre again cause i thought she would send me to the next NPC...so Im stuck atm on it ><

I hope someone can help me :)
Thanks and sorry for my bad english ><

So long
Sefira / Piro

I dont rememeber what step of the quest that is, but one involves a relative, and the other a tailor...

Hate to bring up an old thread but all my searches on this came up empty.

I too completed the first quest given by Faludyonna Starslinger. Next she told me to visit Ilidonna Starpyre. I did and completed that quest. After completing it Ilidonna only greeted me, so I went back Faludyonna.

She now only repeats the question for the first quest and no matter how you answer she does not reply.

I tried leveling a little more and now I am level 9, and every level from 5 I got the same thing.

This is what she says,
'Ahh, another young wizard has come to me. The Four shall mold you into a great Arcanist one day... though we must take it one step at a time, and not rush your learning. The first step is one of recovery, and with it gained knowledge.'
-[D1] What is the first step?

Back
Top Bottom