Oggok Newbie Wizard quest

Sanyia

Dalayan Adventurer
The Wizard guildmaster in Oggok offers a quest for a ring of the apprentice with a +5 mod to evocation. She gives a bag that you fill with arcane dust. After receiving the ring, I talked to her again and she gave the sme bag, when spoken to, she mentions something a journey of recovery and makes you say "what is the first step" but then will not answer you asking what the first step is...

Seeing how she's given me the same bag again I stupidly filled it with the arcane dust again, combined and given to her. She took it, but she's given me no other bag or clarifications on what am I supposed to recover.

I am at work, so no logs here. Any idea what I am supposed to do next? I am lv 15 now, so i don't want to restart again.

Hmm, she should have told you to visit someone else in Oggok rather than giving another bag. I'll take a look.

I went around Oggok and spoke to everyone, eventually finding her sister. She gave me the second part of the quest! I guess I can destroy the spare arcane satchel now.

Thanks for the hint! :)

Back
Top Bottom