Oggok mage quest

asilaydying

Dalayan Beginner
Im up to the second quest where you find the bits for Salanth. He wants a staff from the Tal-Yan, some sand, and a tribal dagger from the lizardmen. I got what i thought was these items but he doesnt take them. Im not sure which one is incorrect, but i suspect the dagger. I collected 'sand', a 'Rough Tal-Yan staff' and a 'Runic Lizardman's Sword'. Can somebody pelase tell me the exact name of what I am actually looking for because after camping lizardman camps, all I get are these swords. If they only drop in a certain area that info would be apreciated to thanks alot.

Unfortunately a page has not been created but the item "Lizardman Tribal Dagger" is listed for Quest Items in Greenmist.

see here

I can't verify this but the above is what I found.

Thanks for the quick reply. Posts i read said that it was a quote 'very common' drop and after killing upwards of 50-60 lizardmen i still am yet to see one. Unlucky i guess?

To bump an old thread here- I have started this quest too, and I have been killing lizardmen when they were a yellow con, which are now a green con.

I have not yet found anything like 'Lizardman Tribal Dagger'.

Does anyone have any information on this quest or the Lizardman Tribal Dagger?

(btw- Salanth is in Oggok @ the tradeskill vendors)

i cant find that Salanth... i'm at the loc Wiki says and no Salanth. i'm just where Talinna is in Oggok
anybody has a loc?

Also this thread is from 2006. Whether the quest is still around or not is another question.

Well i'll see at it when i'll have some time... everytime i was around oggok was at night...

thank you

Back
Top Bottom