Oaju is back again

Oaju542

Dalayan Beginner
Hello again to everyone who remembers me.

I quit SoD about 5 years ago. I doubt that anyone that I knew still plays. Regardless, I am back and I will be making a new character and starting the long grind again. Drop a message if Oaju rings a bell and hopefully I remember you!

- Oaju

EDIT-
I've been poking around the forums and I have seen some very familiar names. Iaeolan, Sazir, Zhak, Cinn, Gtoo (I'm pretty sure he quit and gave me his account). If you guys still play it would be great to get back in touch. Hopefully I'll see you guys around.

Last edited:
hi guy, I'm around but iaeolan and zhak are long gone.

we're still waiting for gtoo to come back from afk.

That's a bummer. At least Gtoo is still playing. I know someone quit and gave me their account, maybe it wasn't Gtoo. Although I do remember his frequent afking =P

And stever deff rings a bell. You were the iskar SK right? If not sorry I don't remember xD

EDIT- It just hit me. Your the DE SK I met in that leveling zone with the castle. Awesome man! I'll see ya in game soon. BTW does Tapein still play?

Last edited:
Pretty good man, been a hell of a long time.

I don't think tapein plays anymore btw, but I think he still stops in on the forums super infrequently.

That's a bummer. At least Gtoo is still playing. I know someone quit and left me long-term access to their account, maybe it wasn't Gtoo. Although I do remember his frequent afking =P
Fixed that for you. Welcome back nonetheless!

BTW does Tapein still play?
He played on-again off-again for years, but I've not heard from him after some guild drama in <Army of Exile> (the last of many guilds he created or helped create and get started). He's been missed.

Hmm seems like a lot of people stopped playing. If I recall Theik/Shoken and Grizabella quit too. It's nice to see some familiar names though, it has been about 4 years. It's great to come back to some old friends.

Thanks for the welcoming party =)

BTW thanks for the fix. I know its not my account, just didn't think much about my wording when I posted that XD.

EDIT:
All my characters were deleted so I just made a new Froglok Cleric with the name Oaju. Send me a tell in game =)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom