Numinous

Kharras

Dalayan Adventurer
Numinous is a tier 7ish guild killing lots of monsters almost every day. Scheduled raids are sun/mon/thurs at 8:30 pm EST but are subject to change. The days listed are (usually) progression days, and every other day we pretty much kill anything interesting that is up.
If you are looking for a guild that takes raiding seriously and want to progress through tiers, fast, shoot me a tell.

-Classes I currently am looking for are a mained cleric, beastlord, and wizard. Mage would be swell as well.

-Loot in this guild is appointed by a loot council, (aka me) and I give priority to those who attend more raids and progress their toon(s) in other places.

-Requirements for joining are have your main quest done, (high seeker gem obv) and don't be terrible. If you meet those 2 requirements you are in the guild my friend.

-Starting arguments and taking personal attacks at other guildmates will get you guildremoved extremely fast

That's about it. If you're interested in joining please send me a message in game. I'm usually on Sabuti/Kharras

Our website is http://numinous.guildlaunch.com/ but it's in construction soooo probably don't go there till this post is a few weeks old maybe I don't know.

Thank you, may you be blessed with many phat$

-Sabuti

Last edited:
This is a decent group of people, if you're tier 8-9 and looking for a guild I'd suggest it.

I think Kharras is a worthwhile internet person and by this post hereby endorse him.

Numinous is a tier 7ish guild killing lots of monsters almost every day. Scheduled raids are sun/mon/thurs at 8:30 pm EST but are subject to change. The days listed are (usually) progression days, and every other day we pretty much kill anything interesting that is up.
If you are looking for a guild that takes raiding seriously and want to progress through tiers, fast, shoot me a tell.

-Classes I currently am looking for are a mained cleric, beastlord, and wizard. Mage would be swell as well.

-Loot in this guild is appointed by a loot council, (aka me) and I give priority to those who attend more raids and progress their toon(s) in other places.

-Requirements for joining are have your main quest done, (high seeker gem obv) and don't be terrible. If you meet those 2 requirements you are in the guild my friend.

-Starting arguments and taking personal attacks at other guildmates will get you guildremoved extremely fast

That's about it. If you're interested in joining please send me a message in game. I'm usually on Sabuti/Kharras

Our website is http://numinous.guildlaunch.com/ but it's in construction soooo probably don't go there till this post is a few weeks old maybe I don't know.

Thank you, may you be blessed with many phat$

-Sabuti
Bump teehee

Back
Top Bottom