Not sure why...

DevinSmoth

Dalayan Beginner
Ok, not entirely sure why I'm posting this... but I thought I'd try to fit in just a slight bit? Who knows? Wierd idea right?

Anyway, name's Nick, and I have no experience with EQ! But I've watched it for so long, I really wanted to try it and when a friend offered to let me have his copy, I thought I'd finally come here and check it out.

I'm 18, a Guild Wars person right now, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys are doing on here! Looks like a great community and I'm really excited about it. I'm an experienced RPGer... but no EQ experience... and I can spell! That's what makes me different, isn't it? ;)

Anyway... thanks for providing such an awesome service to the community, it looks fantastic... and I was wondering if someone could tell me what they thought a good first class would be... and please, please, don't say warrior!

Thanks, Nick

Had a question... not sure if I should have put it in here.. but oh well...

Anyway... got everything loaded up... and everything... though I only have through the Towers of Power expansion...

Updated from live like always all the way up through the whatever expansion it was... the one in the guide

And then... ran the patcher for SoD

Got into EQ

Created a froglok Shaman

And hit enter world...

Then it shows up on the boot screen type thing... the loading sreen

But it doesn't have any indication it's loading and it's not doing anything... my processor isn't being used...

So I'm a bit lost...

Oh, and I did do the map thingie too...

So, I'm not sure what's wrong?

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom