Newport Ring V

arcor

Dalayan Beginner
Sergeant Halsey wont accept my Newport Captain's Insignia , Counter Agent Vial and Head of Althok the Plagued, on my warrior, but it accept for my cleric both hand in on same day.

I just posted about this in another ring V thread as well... and Im fairly certain the reason is because you didnt hail the last cleansed guy after you killed Althak with one of your characters. Im having the same problem. This is most frustrating though because we now have no ability to fix the problem and are stuck with no being able to earn our fifth ring after hours upon hours of service for Newport. =(

The cleansed NPC shouldn't despawn at all, so if that's the case you can simply return to the plaguelands and hail it.

I believe they do but either way it wasnt there once I realized what had happened because I went back and checked.

Oh and if the final cleansed guy after Althak doesnt despawn maybe I can just go hail someone elses... I dont know but I just wish the items would be enough because now Im stuck without being able to cleanse in order to hail another cleansed NPC. Seems like the best fix for this quest for both the reoccuring bugs would be to allow the cleansing vials to be used indefinately. It seems to me that if it can be coded to only allow 8 (atleast sometimes) then it should be possible to allow reuse while disallowing a 2nd Althak to spawn for a single cleanser if necessary.

Then again even if a person could cause Althak to spawn multiple times it wouldnt really be possible to exploit because obtaining 5th ring requires the 4th ring along with head and vial anyway ... the prior step. Perhaps thats the fix.

Back
Top Bottom