ozzadars

Banned Jerk
:psyduck:
:toot:

oka ill start from the start back when i did the quest (NP ring 1-4) i got it all done when it came time to do newport ring V quest i got a group of other people and my 2 ozz's well i was only doing newport ring V for ozzadat my druid well group pulled all 8 of the mobs (yes the right ones) and i clicked my vial on them all 8 and it worked great every time well then the named end guy i need the head from pop'd we killed him then the group made us roll for the head after i clicked my vial all them times well i lost roll other dude got his part disbanded group and left after he looted head and ever sence my vial does nothing to the mobs i have tried to do the newport ring 5 quest alot of times can i get help sorry it was so long

you use your vial to spawn your quest mob to drop the head for you. grats on giving your ring5 to someone else.

i didnt know it would screw my flaggs the group bitched and said i had better roll for loot or els they would petition so i /ran it

I can't help with the crux of your problem, but for future reference, you do know /petitioning because a group member doesn't want to /roll for loot will get the petitioner to be laughed at, right?

well i didnt ask for a bunch of people to give me shit about losen my ring 5 part i just simply look'n for help to fix it

Hijackingthis thread a little ; 2 days ago I was Eplague for another guy's Ring V, problem is I couldn't launch my pet on the mobs there most of the time, for no reason. Can't explain it, I target mob, say "Pet, attack ! go fuckin moron attack !" and well it just doesn't...known bug ?

Dzillon said:
Hijackingthis thread a little ; 2 days ago I was Eplague for another guy's Ring V, problem is I couldn't launch my pet on the mobs there most of the time, for no reason. Can't explain it, I target mob, say "Pet, attack ! go fuckin moron attack !" and well it just doesn't...known bug ?

This has been reported before, but apparently not fixed.

As a work-around, if you summon your pet after the vial has been cast and the priest spawns, it will attack normally. It means reclaiming and resummoning for each worshipper which is a real pain, but at least it's doable.

Back
Top Bottom