Newport Ring V- my fault...

cheath

Dalayan Beginner
I accidentally deleted my Counter Agent Vial required for the Newport Ring V quest...I tried going back to both NPC's associated with the vial for part IV, but no luck. Is there any way that I can get the vial back? . :dumb: (Character name: Fluz)

Usually if you delete your own items, you will not get them back. However, with this quest, you can have someone else click the priests for you during the quest.

I know for a fact that you were flagged by clicking your vial on the priests in the old version of this quest. If you were to loot the head after another player had done the vial clicking you wouldn't be able to do the final turn in. I don't know if this is still the case or not, but I wouldn't count on being able to complete this quest.

Wesell said:
I know for a fact that you were flagged by clicking your vial on the priests in the old version of this quest. If you were to loot the head after another player had done the vial clicking you wouldn't be able to do the final turn in. I don't know if this is still the case or not, but I wouldn't count on being able to complete this quest.

Oh, definitely did not know it worked like this now. Yeah, you may be kind of out of luck on this quest.

Back
Top Bottom