Newport ring V bug

jbardon

Dalayan Beginner
i was away from SOD for about a year and had accomplished ring 4 before i left i am now back trying to finish this quest. i have the counter agent vial, have built faction in NP back up to amiable, and yet when i am using vial to do clicky on worshipper in east plagulands nothing happens. I have had a GM help out who gave me a new vial (i was still apprehensive at the time) and still teh clicky seems to have no effect on the worshipers. please assist me in figuring out the problem (believe its a bug but i could be horribly mistaken and its my own stupidity.

Dirk

mm.. As I am about to start the Ring V I would like to hear more about this issue.

One thought are you getting the right type of plague worshiper? I thought I recalled there being different kinds. If thats true prehaps your simiply pulling the wrong type of Plague worshipper.

well we had just gotten done doing another persons ring V and i believe it might be from me having the vial over a year ago and then with all updates between then and now i might hvae gotten bugged somehow it seems with the people i have been grouping with they have been able to accomplish it but when i try cleanse is cast and nothing happens to the worshipers so im not sure what may be causing it.

Back
Top Bottom