Newport Ring Quest Part 2

asharak

Dalayan Beginner
A few nights ago I made the turn in for my second Newport ring at Sergeant Halsey on both my characters. After successfully doing the turnin with my wizard with the boxed plague sample and then handing in my old ring to the Sergeant, I continue to do the same thing with my druid. Halsey takes the plague sample, and asks me for my first ring, so I give it to him, and nothing happens. There seemed to be some lag going on at the time, and I actually thought he gave me the second ring, but then I looked around my inventory and there was nothing. No quest dialogue either. No text line of "sergeant halsey returns the ring to you"
Upon re-hailing him, he tells me to go to Captain Thalas in SNP for the next stage of the quest, which I can still do, but obviously if I finish that quest and have to turn in my second ring again, i will be out of luck, not to mention I just want the ring for the stats for now.
I petitioned because I suspect this is a simple lag-related quest item eating problem, but I was told to post on the forums, so here it is.
Please contact either Numair or Daaja (the ring loser) in game
thanks

Back
Top Bottom