Newport Ring III - Alchemist Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gylvain

Dalayan Beginner
I am doing the Newport Ring III quest and Alchemist Banner in Halas will not take the Letter to Alchemist Banner.  I am a High Elf Enchanter with indifferent faction to him.  I am not invisible.

Tristiana

i am having this problem as well.  but i had given him a letter before and thought i could get a new box if i just got another letter...  so i had destroyed the box.  not sure if this is just a bug or if destroying it means no more ring quest now.

Tacardor

can anyone comment on this? as this was not a trash barrel item i do not see why we could not get it back.. i assume its just a flagging issue. if this could be looked into and maybe get a reply back saying either fixed or this wont get fixed thatd be great. hopefully as there was no warning about not being able to get the box back i can get one back.

also im well aware of
Wiz said:
Our policy on losing quest components that make you unable to continue the quest is that if the loss is somehow the server's fault or a bug, you will be reimbursed. However, destroying, trading away, or otherwise losing a quest item in a way that is entirely your fault will not get you a reimbursement, even if it this means you can not continue a quest.

Be careful what you destroy.
im just asking if this is suppose to be broke if u destroy the box or not. i thought items like that were trash barrel only.

i am pretty sure this thread has been read by atleast 1 person who can comment on this lol. come on now, dont be shy=)

khador said:
i am pretty sure this thread has been read by atleast 1 person who can comment on this lol. come on now, dont be shy=)

Uh, Xeldan's on holidays and Wiz just got back. Calm down with the daily requests.

Liam said:
Uh, Xeldan's on holidays and Wiz just got back. Calm down with the daily requests.
just thought id thank liam for aknowledging this thread=) thank you.

Hmm, I could have sworn I added in the ability to get the box again if you didn't have it on you. I'll take a look.

Xeldan said:
Hmm, I could have sworn I added in the ability to get the box again if you didn't have it on you. I'll take a look.
many thanks=) appreciate it and sorry if the "daily posts" seemed rude. was just keeping this at the top=)

khador said:
i am having this problem as well. but i had given him a letter before and thought i could get a new box if i just got another letter... so i had destroyed the box. not sure if this is just a bug or if destroying it means no more ring quest now.

Like you quoted above, it won't be reimbursed.

still curious if this quest is able to be restarted or atleast this portion. and no im not asking for a free reimbursement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom