Newport Ring 5 bugged?

Renshu

Dalayan Elder
Had a problem with the Newport ring 5 and was unable to finish the quest with one character. I used the vial, on the worshipers, killed the next spawning mobs, and hailed the cleansed worshipers. I repeated this several times, but the named mob never spawned. I can still use the vial, but it does nothing to the worshipers and I'm stuck. I tried in both EPL and WPL. Zoning and camping did not help.

Also, while waiting on my petition, I completed this same quest with my box. I think my main is jut bugged. It didn't seem like the 'mob under the zone' bug, but I may be wrong.

Anyway, I need to get it fixed please.

The character is --- Renshu

Thanks

I'd like to get this fixed. When I petitioned, I was told to post on the forum. Should I petition again?

I have the same exact problem. I was told to post on the forums as well. I still have not received a fix for this. I hope someone can shed some light on how to fix this because it obviously is not an isolated incident.

I can confirm Grighton's claims. I was with him with one of my alts. when he tried it this weekend.

A few days before, maybe a week, I was with another group and the quest was working fine.

But this weekend the server had a lot of zone crashes, I zoned under the world at least twice in about two hours, and experience lots of abnormal zone lagginess. The EPL mob coprses of disease worshipers would not despawn, and later I was helping someone in N.Tharyl and an orc mob would instantly respawn when attacked.

So,... a question... how is this forum discussion supposed to help us fix this buggy zone and quest when the problem is on the server?

I'm afraid to go back to EPL and try to finish my Ring 5 because I don't what to get bugged.

I was with Grighton today and he was able to complete his quest. I was with him the last time and can confirm it was bugged then (along with mine the 4 or so times I've tried).

Mine is still bugged as of 1/25/08. I haven't received and response from the staff on this yet.

Update. I finished mine two weeks back and it worked fine.

I'm still having problems getting stuck under the world when I zone between EPL amd WPL.

Update: After the last patches I no longer get stuck under the world.

I have sinced participated in 3 more ring V quests. Two worked, and one didn't. The last one we had two people doing it. One person was able to finish, the other person could not get their vial to work, with the same group on the same respawning mobs.

Hi,

Same problem on my bard, Crujil.
When i use the vial on a workshipper, nothing happen.
Petitioned 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom