Newport Ring 1/2

DookeyKing

Dalayan Adventurer
EXACT NAME OF QUEST NPC Nate Bloodblade/Scout Velia
WHAT STAGE OF THE QUEST YOU ARE ON End of Newport Ring 1/ start of Newport Ring 2
WHAT THE QUEST NPC SAYS WHEN HAILED Scout Velia says "Not now."
EXACT NAMES OF ITEMS/NPCS INVOLVED IN THE ERROR
YOUR OWN SPECULATION TO THE PROBLEM (if any) I failed to retrieve the groundspawn note at the Nate Blodblade/Scout Velia event.

According to the wiki, Scout Velia is supposed to give the note to those who miss the groundspawn note at the end of the Nate/Velia event. Scout Velia does not give the note and only says,"Not now" when hailed. I have tried looting the quest items(pants, boots, shirt) from the footpads and giving them to Velia hoping to trigger the event again, but she just returns them. I have tried giving her my Mark of Newport, but she just returns it.

If Scout Velia IS supposed to give the note, then I could really use some help from staff. If she isn't supposed to give me the note, I' like to know. I can accept that I completely junked the quest for myself, but not being able to figure this out is driving me crazy.

Any and all help appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Did you try handing her the armor again? Might reset the scrip and kill em again. I'm pretty sure it was lying on the ground in the hut after killing. I missed it first time too. But I don't remember EXACTLy what I did. Check your invetory. Anything there? If so..hand it to her?

Mess with it a little. It should work out for you.

Pretty sure you can just reset the script, I seem to recall doing that once (waas a long time ago).

Its sitting on the ground like right in the middle of the hunt.

Any chance of getting an official staff response on this? Am I permanently fubared or is this fixable? Any help appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom