Newport monk Quest

Amarid

Dalayan Beginner
Howdy, I have completed all the Newbie Monk quests for human Monks in Newport except the last one. I have hailed Verla Airdancer and she told me to seek out master Vastann in Everfrost. She said to Hail him and sit with him in meditation until he gives me something after deeming me worthy. I decided to do this tonight, I arrived at about 6 55 pm est, I ate my dinner came back at 7:35 and saw nothing, I was still sitting staring right at him so I figured it was a little longer. I began watching some tv and kept an eye on it until 8:23 when I left to run to store and do some things, still sitting and no avail at getting any item to take back. I returned at 9:18, looked at my screen, I was still sitting, my dmg spam said I hadn't been hit or nothing, just my spell effects wore off on some buffs, and I had no item in my inventory. I scrolled up to where I saw the message where I hailed him and scrolled down and saw nothing, no comment from him of the like at all. I am wondering if the quest is broken, or if I'm doing something wrong. I was hoping to do this quest tonight, now I have hailed him again and am hoping to get my item before I get to bed for work in the morning but. Just thought I would post about this to make sure its not broken.

He drops it on the ground. It doesn't land in your inventory. You went afk too long and it poofed I bet. You have failed in your meditation grasshopper...

I did this 3 weeks ago, it works.

It does take a really long time, I can't remember how long but it seems to be around half an hour.

There's a message that tells you when he drops it.

I just did this. It took 20 minutes. He said he dropped something, but I do'nt see anything on the ground. I can, however, hail him again. Perhaps he'll drop it this time..

It doesn't drop right infront of him, a bag appears a few steps to the right of him if you're sitting there facing him.

Back
Top Bottom