Newport monk newbie quest

Nova700

Dalayan Beginner
I am on the quest given by Master Kolan, to give the sash to the disciples. I did this and got the intruder to spawn. A guard killed him and I could not loot the head needed to finish the quest. I then proceeded to return to Master Kolan to get the sash again, however, when I hail him he says that he gives me a sash but I do not get one in my inventory. What should I do?

Same Problem

Actually I did the same quest and have the same problem. I need Master Kolan to give up the sash too. If anyone could help me out on this I'd be grateful.

Hail the intruder!!

I had a similar problem .. I was killed and someone else was attacked and he killed the intruder. I got disconnected before I could loot the head so I tried hailing the intruder when I logged back on and got him to respawn.

i had that same problem but someone else killed my intruder...but if you go back and hail the guys that you gave the sash...the intruder will spawn again saying...so you have come back for more? or something like that. and start the loop over again so you get another fight out of him

Back
Top Bottom