Newport Arena Problem

CaptHappy

Dalayan Beginner
I'm on the final stage with my warrior and I hadn't finished beacuse I was waiting for levels. I did the previous steps pre-dark rot. On the last step today the mob is spawned correctly but I cannot engage it. I had no illusions or buffs on, the only thing in my buffbot is Dark Rot Stage 1 Contained. I tried zoning and respawning the mob but that did not fix either. I was able to attack the mob with an enchanter that had NO dark rot. Could Dark Rot be considered as a buff by the script? Thanks!

CaptHappy said:
I'm on the final stage with my warrior and I hadn't finished beacuse I was waiting for levels. I did the previous steps pre-dark rot. On the last step today the mob is spawned correctly but I cannot engage it. I had no illusions or buffs on, the only thing in my buffbot is Dark Rot Stage 1 Contained. I tried zoning and respawning the mob but that did not fix either. I was able to attack the mob with an enchanter that had NO dark rot. Could Dark Rot be considered as a buff by the script? Thanks!
Same problem as this one http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/forum/index.php?topic=14534.0

looks obvious that the dark rot is being considered a buff by the script.

Update on 9/11

As of the patch this morning, Dark Rot is still preventing you from starting or continuing this quest.

Back
Top Bottom