Newbie paladin quest

mwh

Dalayan Beginner
I just recently started on WR, an having a bit of a issue with the newbie paladin quest. I can get teh first couple responses, and then he tells me to be gone, and wont do anythign else. I talked to a GM about this, and he said that it might not be in the game yet, and to talk to other paladins. Well, I wasnt able to get ahold of any ingame, any paladins had luck with this quest, or is it not implemented?

Also, just wanted to say how much I love the GM responses I have had so far. I had someone last night start attacking a mob I almost had dead right out of the blue, and then loot the kill. I asked him what was up, but he didnt respond to repeated tells. However, even before I could send a GM a message, a GM showed up and asked if there was a problem and apparantly got him to leave.

If your talking about the bone chips quest, I could never get that to work either.

I reported it like two weeks ago, and then just forgot about it, but I think that's mostly becuase there we're some much bigger bugs to deal with.

Uh, if your not talking about the bone chips... what are you talking about?

I assume its the Bonechip quest, it talks about killing undead and whatnot, but I never get far enough for him to say he wants the bonechips. Sure sounds like he wants something from undead though.

well, after farming kobolds for about 6 hours just for cash, I was able to start and complete the first tier quest. So, apparantly paladins dont have the faction starting out to do the quest. :( Anyway, all good now I guess.

just the same : after two sentences, tells me to begone. Didn't try to hand him anything. Told him to begone too, and went my way.

Back
Top Bottom