Newbie Froglok

Chucacabra

Dalayan Beginner
Hi, I started a Froglok warrior yesterday. I was wondering if some one could inform me on any newbie quests in the Froglok beginning town. I wouldnt have asked but the starting guide stated that the Village NPCs would be able to tell of any quests in the town. This isnt true for the villagers in the froglok town? a bug maybe or just incomplete, but thanks ahead of time. :p

Ufortunatly, not all class and race combos have equal quests, and some don't even have quests at all. Taldorian Wizards have a fairly developed newbie quest line, but Paladins have none. Talking to the Warrior GMs in Sadri Malath would be the best bet to find a quest if any exist.

my advice to you is to hope a ship to erud and do the few nebie quest there ie there ring and earring quest then head to newport and work on quest there as from what i have been able to gather there is not many newbie froggie quest listed should you find any please add them fro the rest of us. your hason the warrior. :)

There are relatively few quests in Sadri Malath. However, any you do find are generally worth doing.

The only faction quests I am aware of are Cercivan Wings and Mountian Panda Paws. The wings sell for a little over a plat to a merchant. The quest NPC will give you a pp and some high gold, close to 2 pp on occasion. I have not yet turned in any paws. This is a more recent quest.

My wizard is still in the opening stages of Art Master Tergon's quest. I do not play him enough, working on Mogger as I am.

Paladins and Shaman (shaman is both plural and singular) have no class quests.

I do not recall one for the warriors before I abondoned mine in favor of the paladin. The Taldorian kick animation is bad.

My cleric is created, but only at level 1. I have no idea if clerics have a quest.

There was a quest in the bar down by the beach for a root spell, but my wizard has yet to relocate it after my shaman found it months ago.

Not sure if I recall any others.

Back
Top Bottom