new newport kos quest

qazu2005

Dalayan Adventurer
just wondering if the new newport kos quest mentioned in the new patch isn't fully implemented yet. myself and one other i know for sure found the npc in CH. however, when hailed all she says is something about grave crimes against newport and her duty. she says nothing about giving a quest to improve faction and there are no words to trigger further dialogue which might lead to her giving a quest. see ss below for what i mean. yes i am kos and all that jazz as most of you know so i don't why it's not working unless it's not fully implemented or bugged. or i am doing something completely wrong.

eq0000124wg.png

i am VERY kos in newport. ask anyone lol. i can post plenty of screenshots to show this also. zorlaft (also very kos) had the same problem

oh i get it now. for some reason my mind is stuck in the time when the phrase "kos to newport" meant you were kos to every faction there. i keep forgetting the factions got split a while back. thanks for clarifying

Just a thing I've figured out, this may be interesting for all the one that are shortcut on money/not kos to the citizens but the guards.

Me (Iksar Necro) was kos in NP for some time because of the Grobb Neck Quest.
Well, finally I tried to turn in some Bounty Tokens while I was under Human Illusion and it drove me non-kos.
I don't know if this is intendend to work that way or anyone will do that but it is a possibility right now.

May also be fixed soon if Wiz feels like we shouldn't use Illusions that way.

Manluas said:
Just a thing I've figured out, this may be interesting for all the one that are shortcut on money/not kos to the citizens but the guards.

Me (Iksar Necro) was kos in NP for some time because of the Grobb Neck Quest.
Well, finally I tried to turn in some Bounty Tokens while I was under Human Illusion and it drove me non-kos.
I don't know if this is intendend to work that way or anyone will do that but it is a possibility right now.

May also be fixed soon if Wiz feels like we shouldn't use Illusions that way.

That's a perfectly valid use of illusions.

This is as good a thread as any to ask: I had gotten the Cloak of the Wind from the birdmen in south badlands using alliance to reach ally, but this no longer works. Is that an intended side effect of the faction changes?

Back
Top Bottom