New Kelethin Citizen Quest (BUG)

runicNomad

Dalayan Beginner
NPC Name: Katrina the Stewardess
Stage of quest: Stage 1 & 2 (speculation)
When hailed Katrina gives two options for jobs for my level (I am level 38): 1. Fight Frilahks and collect tails 2. collect Orc ears in Lesser Faydark (these do not drop it seems)
Names of Items/NPCS involved in bug: Katrina the Stewardess and Bloodclaw Orcs (do not drop ears) Frilahks not included as they drop tails properly
Speculation of problem: It is a new quest and is not working. It is improperly checking my level to start the quest but not when I turn in. Orc Ears are not implemented yet.

Added message below
So I went and talked to Katrina the Stewardess and she tells me her two jobs for me are tails and ears much like Athica and so I collected 21 tails. Upon turning one tail into here she just hands it back.

Is this quest level restricted? If so LABEL it please.
Is this a quest bug? If so can you post that here please

I was very excited about doing a new Citizen quest hoping this will get resolved.
thanks

Last edited:
I will try but the tails or not stacks they are single and my bags are full as I wait to see if this is a bug or I am too high or anything about it.

Idk what you are talking about, Katrina never asked me for anythimg that drops anywhere in GFay.

Uhmmm... Is it frilak tails? (Or however it is spelled) Cus I think thoose are to be turned in to Samantha the Assistant close to bank in Athica. Go talk to her and see if Im right, cus I am rarely wrong ;) (This might be like first time ever Im wrong if it isnt Samantha...)

*edit* Nvm I saw now that it was new quest... Sorry, I was SO wrong

Interesting Nwaij yah that is what she asked me for she said this is the job I have for you based on your level.

Does she still give you that quest? You may have gotten too high level to do it, but it works just fine on my 28 beastlord. I'd guess the cutoff is around level 30.

Yep still gave me quest for both the orc ears and tails and I am referring to the kelethin one not athica if that is what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom