new issue with Taroceth the Decaying

Momatose

Dalayan Adventurer
he spawns the priestess for you to kill, and after you've done it he tells you to talk to him. when you try to hail him it says hes busy and to wait a few minutes (i assume this is because he was in combat) when you can hail him again he just spawns the priestess again.. and again.. and again.. and again.. every time you talk to him he just spawns her instead of continuing the storyline

I had this same thing happen, except I figured it was something to do with spawning them a number of times or waiting till my faction was low enough or something.

So in my case he spawned rangers and priestess three times, and after the third kill he continued the story line.

This actually seems like an issue with the recent changes to how quest NPC's interact with players while in combat(the NPC's themselves - not the players). I'll see about increasing the time before his script resets to allow the quest to be completed the first time you protect him.

alright it does work if you sit there and spam hail until it wears off.. i guess i was waiting too long after the kill to hail, but yes it could be lengthened a bit

on a side note now im kos to newport paladins (and probably surefall) because i had to kill priestess about a dozen times :(

I just applied the change. The duration you have to hail him before his script resets has been increased from 3 minutes to 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom