New in between guild

lynnettell

Dalayan Elder
Okay, I have some interested folks, and I want to go forward with this. There is a chasm that I see between Dalaya's Beginners, and the "raiding" guilds, whether the raiding guilds start at 35-40 or 65. I don't intend to put a low range on this guild, or a high one. What I plan on it being is a stepping stone guild. Yeah, turnover will be high, but while I have a server sitting here to host a website, etc., I don't have the bandwidth. I figure folks can join at level 1, if they're an alt with a working knowledge of the game, and looking for folks to group with (NOT handouts), and stay until 64 while waiting to hit that high end raiding guild. I would never want anyone denied (or kicked out) for levels, etc.

What my vision is this... folks who are too smart to log into SoD every day & listen to, "How do I bring my map up, what do I do with gnoll ears, what happened to Freeport & why shouldn't I go there?" Yet still have questions about quests, tradeskills, best places to exp, etc. Heck, log on & whine about a bad day (or get kudos for a good day!) at work, school, etc. A group of friends, who know that they will eventually move on to bigger & better places (AKA guilds), but will work with each other while they're there.

I basically have 10 folks interested, and trying to line them up all online at the same time, but figured I'd throw it out here in case we're one or more short when I get to the /petition point, and gauge more interest.

Requirements will be... Know what the Wiki is! Know what the zone connection map is!! Know what MQ means (No, it is NOT MultiQuest on this server!), and expect the same answers when you ask how to do the parts that you need your books for (sorry, not answering). Have a basic knowledge of your class. AKA, have an idea how this server works.

Tentative name (Thanks, Kenjamin!) is Seekers of Wisdom. Because that's what I see it as. The wisdom to go from DB to a raiding guild.

Shoot me a tell in game as Kerolynne, or post here if you're interested. :toot:

Hey Kerolynne,

I love this idea and would be interested in applying. If you don't mind me asking, what is the current level range with the other players interested? I ask because I have a handfull of characters in the 20-30's range and a few in the low 50's, so I was just wondering which character I'd like to apply with - so that I can start playing and getting to know everyone sooner if I'm accepted =).

Thanks for the info!

So far most of my folks are from the mid 20's to low 40's.... but I just started thinking about this a couple days ago, so who knows!

Personally, I raided for almost 5 years on The Game. I'm not looking for a raiding guild. This seems like something that will fill a niche, and keep my interest as well. :cool:

Ninja post edit.

I'm going full time over to my bard, who is 31. Message Escher if you want another aboard. =)

Zomg a guild with kerolynne is like zomg...

zomg.

Onay/Saif here 40 druid/monk if you'd like me

Okay, well, I'm off work until Tuesday.... managed to hurt my back (yay for a dumbass falling off a ladder!), so whenever I can get 10 folks together (have more than 10 on my list!), I'm ready to do this. Have the list written, I know Escher works late nights... if folks could let me know when is best for them, we could do it. ;)

.. Kerolynne... Kerolynne...

You wouldn't happen to be a Woodelf that likes to work on her smithing skills? :)

If I'm thinking of the right person I bought some Mastercraft Silver armor off you recently :)

Anyways .. Froglok Brothers are intersted :)
Currently 39 Paladin and 38 Shaman (check sig for names)

Edit: Just check your Fomelo and says your a woodelf guessing I have the right person :)

I've got a 47 shaman and shadowknight pair working their way up right now, Cluzith is still in DB currently, the guild Zubum is in seems to have died.......so I'm definitely interested. :cool:

Zubum 47 Troll SK
Cluzith 47 Iksar SHM

Hey everone, Kerolynne is now a Dominion guild member. So I doubt this guild idea will continue. But Dominion is still recruiting, check us out farther down the guild listing! Dominion is a 40+lvl guild for casual players intrested in making friends and having a good time. Just thought you guys would want to know. Check us out!

Kestomp- 50 warrior

Back
Top Bottom