New Guild Forming <Eternal Flame>

Fosug

Dalayan Beginner
With SoD 2.0 now in place, recruitment in most guilds is closed indefinitely. Since I stopped playing some six months ago, the playerbase has halved and so have the grouping opportunities for low characters leveling up. I need friends. :toot: :toot:

If you:

Want to be able to find groups
Are interested in doing adept raids
Are friendly
Are willing to both learn and teach
Want to move up in the SoD world

Miffane and I invite you to join our guild. Recruitment is open to all classes and levels, but on a trial basis (meaning we reserve the right kick out obnoxious, grating people at will). Officership will be granted to those who distinguish themselves by showing initiative in forming groups, organizing adept raids, and recruitment.

If this interests you, send me a PM or message Fosug or Miffane in game.

Happy hunting

Hey had a great time last night killing huntfang hopefully we can do it again sometime.

Sippin
Kmac

Ok guys tomorrow night is the night. At 8pm PST I will attempt to form Eternal Flame. I have a number of names for people who have told me they are interested and if you would like to be a part of it log on tomorrow night!

I know this isn't related, but every time I see this thread I get a Bangles song stuck in my head...

Hope you guys got formed up...best of luck. :)

All the old paintings on the tomb do the sand dance don't you know, if you move too quick oh way oh they falling down like Egyptians...

Kithliss said:
All the old paintings on the tomb do the sand dance don't you know, if you move too quick oh way oh they falling down like Egyptians...

Wrong song :dumb:

<---probably too young to remember the correct song - that song was the only one of theirs i had heard recently

Back
Top Bottom