Need some tips and tricks with tradeskilling (fletching) please

Treewhisper

Dalayan Beginner
Hey guys,

So, I decided yesterday to start skilling up fletching for real.

Started out yesterday at 70 skill and increased it to 104.

At first i was thinking 40 combines per skillup, thats not too shibby, but after a while my wrist started hurting alot and on top of that when i reached 102 the combines per skillup increased to 49. And moving four components and clicking combine for every combine results in alot of wrist movement, plus of course having to destroy the arrows to empty the bags from time to time.

So, what I'm interested in is tips and tricks on how to save my wrist the best way.
Also, are there any interface mods available that will make it easier?

I am thankful for all tips and tricks you can give :)

Thanks!

So, what I'm interested in is tips and tricks on how to save my wrist the best way.

Best way to save your wrist is to quit now before you realise that fletching is next to useless. Better off leveling up a mage till you get seeking arrows!

40ish for the grip is all that you need. Contact your friendly neighborhood ranger such as Asteria (or one of the few others with 200+ fletching skill) to do the bow shaft click for you since its tradable. Doesnt even charge a penny for it too!

40ish for the grip is all that you need. Contact your friendly neighborhood ranger such as Asteria (or one of the few others with 200+ fletching skill) to do the bow shaft click for you since its tradable. Doesnt even charge a penny for it too!

That is the best tip ever :) That will surely save my wrist ;)

Thanks alot!

WOOT !

Didn't know it was tradeable !

You can fail the combine with over 200 skill. I have 202 skill in fletching, just enough to make 8 damage arrows and I have failed it quite a few times for other people. If I were you I would get enough for at least 3 combines for that combine.

It's no-fail at 234, probably before.

There's a few of us that are willing to do that combine for ya for free, just check /ooc and ask nicely.

How much PP did you spend on going from 202 to 234 do you think? Fletching is crazy expensive.

If you know the cheapest skillup path, you can do it in 23,766pp 2gp.

I did it in quite a bit more, though, as I didn't know all the large nock trivials but I wanted to find them all.

Back
Top Bottom