Need quest assistance

TherealDraconic

Dalayan Beginner
on asib i have messed up main quest and my heartlands spell quest is there any way to have the 2 quests reset i need my gemstone on the main quest any help would be greatly appreciated ty

If you have talked to wrong ppl before you talked to those that sell the spells, you havent destroyed your MQ, you can still move on. You wont be able to buy the spells tho.
I am not sure, but I dont think you will have those quests reset, but have to live with the choices you have made.

i need my gemstone on the main quest

To lose your MQ gemstone, you have to hand it to a trash barrel in a city and confirm that you really really want it destroyed. If that's what you've done, I doubt you will be reimbursed. If that's not what you've done, your gemstone shouldn't be lost.

To lose your MQ gemstone, you have to hand it to a trash barrel in a city and confirm that you really really want it destroyed. If that's what you've done, I doubt you will be reimbursed. If that's not what you've done, your gemstone shouldn't be lost.

There happens to be a funny bug where people try to fit quest augs into slots they don't fit, getting the message that the aug was successfully inserted when in fact it went to the void. Maybe he did that, IDK.

yeah i didn't place my item in a trash barrel lost it trying to use acid solution to remove it from an item i got one of the augs back and no idea where the gemstone went...

Last edited:
If you had full bags beside the aug kit, it is probably in your bank.
If your bank was full too, you need dev assistance to get it back.

According to this thread, posting here is the way to contact staff about a bug concerning only your character (missing flag and such). So I guess all you have to do is detail what you have done so far to try and solve the matter on your own and ask if a staff member could look into it...

having more issues now my gemstone has been replaced the gm said i need a dev's assistance that is more than a flagging issue seems like whenever my character returns items the flags reset...not sure of the details but this is my third time running the mq and have never had issues with any of this before...

still need a developers assistance please

please assist me with this quest was told i need a dev's assistance posted here like i was told to ask for help if any dev's are available it would be greatly appreciated...

PM me the details of the problem, which stage of the MQ you're on, etc. Please be as detailed as possible since I can't be in game atm, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom