Necro Starfall 2.0 Quest

Darian Maliken

Dalayan Beginner
Making this thread partly to document my own attempt at seeing what the necro quest is for the new 2.0, as well as to see if anyone can give me a little advance information on what said quest both involves, and gives as a reward.

Edits:

Runic Bonecarver is a ground spawn in First Ruins by the entrance (first hallway with mobs)
Add this to 1st post in the thread please.

Giant Skeletons can be found after sunset(possibly other times) near the abandoned ship at gob skull(just a little way off from the docks).

Songs of the dead can be found on bards in freeport. Will post text in wiki as soon as i finish the piece.

The Tal'Yan piece for the ring is a random drop in Yaralith, just to clarify it (looked for any shaman like mob myself w/o any luck).

Uh-huh yea...

Could someone move this please?

Also I've been putting what dialog I've gotten so far in the appropriate wiki entry.

Runic Bonecarver is a ground spawn in First Ruins by the entrance (first hallway with mobs)
Add this to 1st post in the thread please.

Wth?! Kaarsk is still active?!

Besides that, the Tal'Yan piece for the serpentine thingy (Name slips me atm, will edit later) is a random drop in Yaralith, just to clarify it (looked for any shaman like mob myself w/o any luck).

Venom Seal drops off "eternal servant" at Yaralith's spawn point in the Temple of Yaralith.

Wth?! Kaarsk is still active?!

hehe, on and off from time to time... been playing regularly again tho for the past couple weeks, altho im trying to level some of my other characters too.. got 4 in the 13-14 range now

Kaarsk said:
hehe, on and off from time to time... been playing regularly again tho for the past couple weeks, altho im trying to level some of my other characters too.. got 4 in the 13-14 range now

Gotcha haven't seen you in almost a year now methinks. Like - welcome back :)

I could use some help locating Yaralith's spawn point. This is a big zone. A clue would be most welcome

aamy said:
Yaralith is under ground unde water at the end of a long passage.

Zone in, move ahead through the double doors into the yard, climb up the ladder ahead, jump into the pool and from there on there's only one way to go. Beware some traps, they can root you for quite a while.

Shouldn't the Spectres in FR be flagged undead? I went there anticipating being able to eith IVU or just use lich to walk in and grab the groundspawn, but noticed that they call could see me and conned scowling... I then proceeded to get raped by a DB and Even con when I hoped to clear the room up to the groundspawn...

Some undead see IVU , sory , its not a problem of First Ruins only (Highkeep comes to mind). You might need help clearing the few spectres at entrance.

Back
Top Bottom