Necro amulet quest issue

spring85195

Dalayan Beginner
I am doing this quest:
http://www.angrygamer.net/sodwiki/index.php?title=Amulet_of_the_Cult_Voice_Quest

I received the Slimy Iron Key from Decay Lord Grindrun
Went to Underhill zone to find Tvidrik the Corrupt, I found him standing 1154, -558, which is outside the cleric guild.
He should be inside the cleric and inside the secret door, where you need the slimy iron key to open the door and say hail to him.

And the biggest problem is that he do not response anything when i hail him.
He should say:
Tvidrik the Corrupt says, 'Yeeesss...you...you have seen the truth of Entropy! You are here to spread its glory! I know you are....here..take this... it contains GLORIOUS plague... Plague that FESTERS... oooogg it is so beautiful....'

And give me the Vial of Wombrot, so that I can go and poison the food for the poor.

My ingame name is Xwill and i got the slimy iron key in my first level inventory.

Just want to update on the issue.

I have tried to hail him [standing outside the cleric guild] at 3AM and 11AM. However, neither time give me any response, so it rule out the day/night issue.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Since he's not where you expected him to be, maybe someone trained him out of hiding? Have you tried to reach him just after a server reset, or ask a GM to respawn him?

When does the server restart?

He is one level directly above where he should be and not moving (pathing) try to get home, could it be a position problem?

Server restarts when it's needed or when it crashes... I haven't been on much recently, so no clue if it has come done in the past few days.

The server restarted today and the guy is still standing at the same spot I saw him last [Not inside the secret door in Underhill zone].
And he is not responsing to my hail.

Any idea?

Back
Top Bottom