My Tweaked UI that works with 2.5

Meeil

Dalayan Elder
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5bvnGfHeksOdGRmSnVLZ2pDd00/view?usp=sharing

Big Bank, Small Map, all open bag Inventory, windows textures from wowport from 2.0 also the map and pet windows, v5 has tweaked hotbars again to fit my window layout perfectly, and new buff window and song window to the size i like, reverted back to titles and scrollbars on windows, i found i didn't care for it without them.

Heavily Modified Hotbutton Window with Inventory and in bag items for clicky swapping
the kicker here is the Hotbutton for Swappable/Clicky items, its super convenient.
check the video to get the idea on how its used.
(that took me a while, and kudo's to Vitali for their post on how to do it)

UI ini file is in the zip, move it to the root of the sod install folder and rename the PLAYER part of it to your character's name.

Updated v5 Picture

Video Demo (older version of UI but shows clickswap in action)

Last edited:
updated v4
new spell icons,, i like them more, v3 brought a new pet windows also a group window iirc along with some other changes

video also demo's my audio triggers (yes its working, people can make their own) when things are less buggy and its refined a bit i'll upload those too.

its all in a folder, but you can simply just install it in UIFILES then pick and choose what you want to another folder

Dude, love it. Any chance you could take the hotbars and make it tighter? Like get rid of all that spacing between buttons and make the border tighter in with the buttons themselves? Save a bit of screen real estate? And is there an option for your spell gems area to JUST have the gems and not the names next to it too?

I really like what you did with the targetting window and cast window and target rings. and that hotswap shit in the bottom right is dope. i really wanna use that but dunno how to make those changes myself. I'm GUI dumb.

tweaked a bit for you daenar, i also included the spell icons in it.
i can thin out the border later, carpal tunnel flaring up

***removed link, newer one below with completed version***

Last edited:
is there any way you could provide the HOTT (whatever the fuck that stands for) or target window whatever by itself? and the window borders? I keep trying to isolate them but I get XML errors when I try to take elements of your UI and mush it with Shouki's. Somewhere in the middle I feel is the ultimate UI

I dont think HoTT is possible unless something server-side is turned on, i think it used to be an AA or some type of purchasable ability in EQ.
HoTT (Health of Target's Target)

i'll try to find Shouki's UI though and take a peek at it. what other elements are you looking at?

as a side note - i know there were a lot of people that liked the Wowport in 2.0 (a certain UI)
i've been looking at it (as you may have noticed, i stole some textures from it too)
and i want to take a stab at it soon, as i think im done with mine for the most part
Daenar has me thinking smaller and smaller hotbutton bars, and im starting to like the idea, after i plug away at that, i may dive into Wowport

Yeah, the 5X2 is a biggie, I suppose all the others I may have to get used to.

But the 5x2 would at least let me arrange things similar to the way were before.

Back
Top Bottom