My own Rogue guild will not "deal with the likes of "me. . HELP!

Teine

Dalayan Beginner
This is my first character - a Rogue - I started her out in Halas w/ Scar. . When I was first learning how to play, I accidentally attacked Lara (Standing next to him.) Since then, whenever I try to talk to her, I am told "I will not deal with the likes of you." This is rather troublesome, because even the guild in NP will not recognize me as their own guild - I can't even begin the quest for the "thugs hood," because Anlir will not converse with me. I did get the hand from Meldin, but neither Anlir or Scar will take it from me. I AM able to train with both Scar and Anlir though. Any suggestions on how to start these quests, or how to get them to talk to me again? This is really starting to become frustrating because I can't train on Lockpicking and I'm already lvl 29 :( Thanks! :)

You could try getting an Ambassador's Writ now that faction-altering spells are working again, and seeing if that raises your faction enough to start the quests.

Faction everywhere else is great- only other place I get that response is Freeport - I haven't had any other problems with any other quests :( Hmmm I'll figure out how to do that Guiardo, shouldn't be too hard :| Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom