My Charactor

guilmon1o1

Dalayan Beginner
Well first of all I'm not sure if this is the proper place to put my characters personality or back ground. So if this is not the right thread then pleas move this post to the right place ^_^

My main Character: Sekell

Race: Iksar

Alignment: is considered Evil but wish to prove that he is good.

Manners: Curious by nature.

Talking manners: Is well spoken by an Iksar's standard.

Interest: is obsessed with two handed Sword and will some times walk rite up to some one and examine their weapon. (That is if it’s a 2h sword)

Phobia(s): that the human world wont accept him.

Enemies and miner enemies: though he wont bother with or assume their evil (when he first meats them) he dos not like his own kind though their are those he can get along with considering they are not of evil nature.

Dreams: to explore the limits of Dalaya

Background:
Sekell never knew his parents he was orphaned and left in an unknown place. A wood elf had stumbled upon the new born Iksar at first she was she was scared then she look unto his and saw the over whelming feeling of kindness and good. For as a he grew up with his step mom and step dad he toke up the art of a warrior after all his step dad wasn’t Elvin he was human and was 52 years old thou he looked about 32…..

…. …. Many years later...

Once Sekell was old enough he start out his quest for the exploration of the world and started at his home land….

Note: do to change in race and ideas I’ve changed my characters personality from the one I mentioned earlier.

this stuff is weird why the hell u put this ? anyways. is suppose to be funny or u nm.

well cool nice back ground. i wish you luck in the road of good you have chosen. yours hason the warrior :dance:

Back
Top Bottom