My 2.5 bug report thread

odizzido2

Dalayan Elder
Minor:
After finishing zoning with a gate neck the gate neck appears back in your inventory where you took it out from instead of where it was when you zoned......it's really strange.

The zone experience modifier % xp message is garbled.

Major:
When you click pet attack your pet suicides....at least with the ancient enc pet.

edit-------
Zoning/staying connected also seems to be difficult. Zoning is very slow. It took me three tries to zone one of my chars from murk to rems and by the time I finally got him in my other character lost connection.

I have my characters logged into the non-beta server as well and they've not been having any issues.

Last edited:
Just posting here again since I cannot log in to /bug. I cannot log in. I got in once on the initial server up, tried to zone and disconnected. Now I cannot get past character select. This is on my character lookin.

Posting feedback that you requested today about having trouble logging in/zoning. I am having trouble logging in, character lookin again but this time in prophet's landing.

- casting soulbound Relic bulwark of the high priest doesnt overwrite itself and says can not hold.

- not sure but Innate Magic resists rank 1 might be named funny

- Attacking Ulaz child of divine in inner prison gives you the Custodian message of you cant attack her and are frozen in fear, then summoned to entrance and killed and kicked from server

-Oops I killed you bot is KOS in athica and gets swarmed ever nearby npc

- casting Token of Major lunar health on urself gives a I dont know that TargetType OxO
-- guess it says casting Unknown spell so maybe my spell file is bad

- voice of beyond Acumen is actually castable and locks your spell bar till you camp, prob same thing with my bad spell file

-expable stats on The Mountains Fury range item from rohk aren't there

-Tryed to engage Gnik the whiteman in dreadlands but lag about about 2min behind and couldnt cast after engage so just /q .
Great progress thou ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom