Mumble lag/distortion

Syalara

Dalayan Beginner
Howdy

I can't imagine this is the case, but these issues may be isolated to me and a friend of mine. We quite often get chat lag and voices cutting out while using the Mumble server. Sometimes we do not and the chat is crystal clear...more often then not however either I cant understand him or vice versa.

It's not the result of shitty internet connection or not enough bandwidth on our ends. We have had these issues with pretty much nothing else up and running. No SoD clients, no downloads, no nothing except the Mumble client and a static webpage or two. It also does not happen only during server peak population times, it is happening right now in fact and I doubt there are many more then 100 accounts logged in at this time.

We have both used Mumble before for other servers and have had zero issues with upwards of 20 folks in a single channel and there are not even 20 folks on the entire server here so I am at a loss as how to remedy this.

I would like to know if anyone else has had similiar issues though to rule out any possibility of it being mysteriously on our end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom