MQ stage 2 problem?

kindbudman89

Dalayan Beginner
ok, i search wiki for the MQ..

so i started at lvl 7, talked to everyone, and then went back, couldnt do the turn in. so came back at lvl 8, the same thing happened, so....this is what wiki says....

Quote from Wiki:
Hailing William Defar / Eranos Nel'Tav / Haley Swansong will give you 200,000 experience (per Wiz in /gu on 5/22/07, as of a few months ago, the experience gain is no longer limited to a single level - no need to wait until higher levels to finish this step to reap the full xp!. Fixed as of 5th Aug 2007.)

Note: You must be level 10 to complete this part. EDIT: I completed this at level 8 and shot up to level 15. No level requirement appears to be necessary. EDIT: Can't complete quest at level 4, requirement is either 5,6, or 7.

im on stage two right now, and there is a list of 8 people that i had to go talk to, which i completed.

then when i went back to do the hail for the xp, and i get the message from william deffer...

william deffer says, "You have returned to me. More enlightened than when you left, as well. But knowledge is not everything. You must have skill and experience. Hone your talents and the return, i will tell you what comes next..."

( NOTE: you must be lvl 10 to complete this quest)

the message confussed me, wiki states that as of about 5 months ago, it was changed so that the level req waas either changed to 8 or completely removed.

has anyone had this problem recently? or do i have to go back and talk to everyone again since i did the quest before lvl 8?

Sounds like you should wait until 10 and try it again, just in case 8 really is too low...personally, I'd wait until I was 30ish so I wouldn't ding like 6 levels -- i would hate being underskilled for my level

phroggonalog said:
Sounds like you should wait until 10 and try it again, just in case 8 really is too low...personally, I'd wait until I was 30ish so I wouldn't ding like 6 levels -- i would hate being underskilled for my level

I agree with this. Definitely wait until a few more levels because after you complete that part at 10 there's minimal levels for some other MQ parts later also...as well as minimal skill levels you need for another part.

Back
Top Bottom