MQ part III good or evil

Solo

Dalayan Adventurer
Hi all,
I started my MQ for my ogre warrior (apok) and I am now at part 3… I want some insight about choosing good or evil. My main is a druid and he went the good route and silver crown.

Anyone with suggestions / reasons why one or the other for my warrior please post here for me and other noobers to read, thx
peace

I'm not sure if it's race specific or allignment, but I regret not being able to do the council aug quests with my mage and my warrior (Both are evil races and both went evil - one chaotic one neutral). Being an item designer, I found myself focusing on the end product (the magic resist aug) vs that paticular bit of lore. =P

Also, as soon as I started making evil alligned decisions Surefall and Centaur hated me. :( That was quite a shock the first time my hubby ported me to that part of Dalaya, hahaha!

They are really minor reasons for regretting going evil, considering I RP my characters in an evilly alligned fashion (one just does it more secretively than the other *evil grin*), but that's my insight just the same. :keke:

Back
Top Bottom