MQ part 5, book turn in

Krem

Dalayan Beginner
I collected all four books from Undercaverns and turned them in to Navin (all at the same time), but when I hail her I still get text about how Gavin wants books. The others in my group turned in their books as well but were prompted to get a codex afterward. They said they had turned the books in one at a time, so perhaps that is where the problem began. I have tried turning them in individually, but I didn't get the reponse from Navin that I got the first time - she just hands them back. What can I do to get her to prompt for the codex?

Hmm, i have farmed books this evening, and i ended up with 5 diffrent books. maybe you just lack one?

I'm having this same problem. A group mate of mine turned in 3 at once, then the fourth, and was prompted for codex which he then turned in. I turned all four of the non codex ones in at once, and now when I try to turn in codex I am told that they don't have a use for the book because it's gibberish.

Yeah, I didn't have time to complete this part, it'll be done soon.

Thanks Wiz :)

Nwaij said:
Hmm, i have farmed books this evening, and i ended up with 5 diffrent books. maybe you just lack one?
I had the four books outside of the codex. Did you have five not including the codex?

I turned in Journal, Winds, Minds, and Nature at the same time to Navin. Got the response for all of them, but she doesn't prompt me for the codex. Now she just returns anything I try to give to her.

I'm still not getting the prompt from Navin after turning in all four books at once.

I turned the four in one by one, then turned in one set of cores and gave codex to Gavin in Erimal and it worked.

Yea, it seems that as long as you don't turn in all four at once you're fine. However, if you did turn in all four at once you're now broken and even if you try to turn them in one at a time afterwards you still get the same response asking for books. :(

Krem said:
I collected all four books from Undercaverns and turned them in to Navin (all at the same time), but when I hail her I still get text about how Gavin wants books. The others in my group turned in their books as well but were prompted to get a codex afterward. They said they had turned the books in one at a time, so perhaps that is where the problem began. I have tried turning them in individually, but I didn't get the reponse from Navin that I got the first time - she just hands them back. What can I do to get her to prompt for the codex?
Ditto here..
Same bug as kremm.
:D hope it will get fixed soon , Wiz <3

This should be fixed now. If you hand in all four texts at once but don't receive the proper flags to continue, just hail Seeker Navin and it should fix it for you.

I just applied another small fix to the turnin to receive your augment for completing the fifth step. All classes should now receive the appropriate exp for doing the quest.

Back
Top Bottom